This is an award-winning company committed to the
creation of extraordinary communities of widely varying scales. Their focus on design and quality
development has allowed their expansion throughout the country into extraordinary cities and onto
They believe in the creation of interesting and well-detailed communities that set the standard for urban
design and public space. Their company is comprised of design, development, finance, leasing,
management and construction professionals. They have the unique role of influencing
all facets of their projects from initial concept to final execution. We offer a distinctive experience for
emerging design professionals.
Tennessee, Nashville, Green Hills – we are currently moving their national corporate headquarters
from Historic Franklin, TN to their award-winning, mixed-use Vertis project in the heart of Green Hills –
within walking distance of Shake Shack, Trader Joe’s and the world-famous Bluebird Café.
We are seeking open-minded, technically-proficient candidates for open positions in their Design
Group. Creative designers who are passionate about their work, organized, and responsive to a
collaborative design environment will thrive.
- Assist Principals in conceptual planning and design of vertical mixed-use, urban infill and master
- Assist in the production of all design and presentation documents
- Research of Local Zoning Codes and Regulations related to site entitlements
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants,
contractors and agency officials
- Correspond with Local Planning and Zoning Staff
- Enjoys creative thinking and has the ability to express design ideas
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or Urban Planning
- 1-5 years of post-graduate related professional experience including planning and design
experience with an accomplished firm
- Preferred candidates will have experience with Urban Planning Design Principles and Projects,
Municipal and Environmental Regulation Research, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud, and
have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Lumion a plus.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio with representative samples of your
About Archipro Staff Agency
Development, Design Build