Architecture with a purpose is key element and when it comes to the core of this company they are focused on both product and personnel. Certainly the finished product or build is vastly important to their clients and for their reputation but the process of creating it is wildly fun and important too. They are looking for someone who feels the same way. This client wants to bring on someone who enjoys producing, drawing and creating.
It is important that a team, member has a win/win mentality and strong sense of integrity when it comes to their commitments and projects. Being detail oriented and organized is key in this position as well. If these attributes are met this company is committed to empowering their personnel to the fullest extent. If you believe in these fundamentals in the Architectural world and have the qualifications then you will be a great fit.
Work closely with team leader, clients, support staff and consultants while developing and producing creative design solutions, details, and construction documents following projects through construction.
Every project is unique. The firm strives to provide a diverse design style working on a variety of building types, such as: schools, educational institutions, hospitality, federal and local government, aviation support projects and many more commercial and public design projects.
- Production of construction documents
- Coordination of work with consultants
- Construction administration
- Client and contractor interface
- Ensure that projects meet codes
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Ability to balance technical skills and creative aptitude in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Construction Practices and Building Codes
- Revit Experience REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years experience in Construction Documents and Construction Administration phases services
* Their career development system is focused on building on your strengths and passions. They offer a creative environment with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package including medical and matching 401K Salary commensurate with experience range: $55-$85,000. Please submit your resume to www.archipro.com or send directly to Jaime@archipro.com, 866-966-2488.