This company’s team is made up of a multidisciplinary group of forward thinking professionals committed to the craft of place making. Since their inception 40 years ago, they have been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that are attractive and enjoyable places to live, work, play, or visit. Their URBAN PLANNING, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE and ARCHITECTURE studios focus on designing new towns, villages, town centers, mixed-use developments, resorts, and housing developments.
This team is intentionally diverse in discipline and skill level, recognizing that multiple talents are needed in realizing various project goals. The leadership and staff are committed to quality work and exceptional client service.
Nationally recognized Downtown Orlando, architectural design studio needs a Architect and experienced Architectural Project Manager to supervise, produce and oversee the development of projects from schematic design through construction documents using Revit and in accordance with office standards.
- BA or Masters in Architecture from accredited college.
- Registered Architect (preferred)
- Project Types knowledge residential, production homes, custom homes and
remodels, multi-family, townhouses Light Commercial – Clubhouses, mixed use buildings.
- Team oriented individual to work closely with designers to fully understand
and carry out design intent from Schematic Design through Construction
- Skilled at Revit, Sketch Up, and other graphic skills helpful but not required.
- Deadline-driven to lead technicians/designers to produce plans on budget
and on schedule;
- Coordinate architectural plans with engineers and other consultants’ work
for fully integrated plans;
- Work efficiently and help develop protocols in order to minimize or
eliminate red-lines and repetitive plan reviews, errors, omissions, conflicts or
- Demonstrate strong experience in construction and materials – the position
also requires the drawing of roof plans, wall sections, details and help in the
creation of a library of construction details;
- Assist with product selections and specifications;
- Knowledge of commercial and residential building codes.