This is a collaborative office of talented Architects where ideas are discussed in order to produce the final design that reflects the needs of their clients and the environments that surround each individual site.
The Studio is a tightly organized, experienced team of award-winning designers. With more than three decades in Miami, this company has had their work featured on television as well as major publications. This medium sized office has combined their vast experience that includes custom single-family residences in a modern style, commercial, residential hi-rise buildings, hospitality, multi-family developments and shopping plazas.
- Manage a team in the development of design
- Management and preparation of construction documents and specifications.
- Collaborates with the Project Designer for the design of the project.
- Develops, checks and coordinates technical aspects of the design of a project.
- Understanding the Florida Building Code required.
- Coordinates the work of Consultants.
- Construction Administration experience
- Meets with clients and contractors.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Mentors junior staff.
- Follows established standards for project production and review.
- Keeps Project Manager or Principal in Charge informed of progress.
- Masters Architecture or Bachelors Architecture required.
- Efficient at producing Construction Documents
- Team leadership, organization, and good communication skills
- AutoCAD, Acrobat, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Word, Excel
- 3D modeling, presentation skills, Revit is a plus.
- Strong technical and graphic communication skills
- Five plus years experience
- English speaking
*Our client offers a creative environment with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package including medical and 401K Salary commensurate with experience. 866-966-2488, email@example.com