This is a collaborative office of talented Architects where ideas are discussed in order to produce the final design that reflects the needs of their clients and the environments that surround each individual site.
The Studio is a tightly organized, experienced team of multi-award-winning designers. With more than three decades in Miami, this company has had their work featured on television as well as major publications. This medium sized office has combined their vast experience that includes luxury single-family residences in a modern style, boutique hospitality, commercial, multi-family and retail developments.
- Preparation of construction documents, details and specifications.
- Collaborates with the Project Designer for the design of the project.
- Develops, checks and coordinates technical aspects of the design of a project.
- Understanding the Florida Building Code required.
- Coordinates the work of Consultants.
- Construction Administration experience
- Meets with clients and contractors.
- Follows established standards for project production and review.
- Keeps Project Manager or Principal in Charge informed of progress.
- Self-starter, understands urgency, friendly, nice professional appearance, able to manage projects/clients demand
- Masters Architecture or Bachelors Architecture required.
- Efficient at producing Construction Documents
- Leadership, organization, and good communication skills
- Experienced REVIT, CAD, Acrobat, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Word, Excel
- 3D modeling, presentation skills
- Strong technical and graphic communication skills
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- English speaking bi-lingual preferred
- LEED certification preferred
- Registered Architect or on the road to be is preferred
*Our client offers a creative environment with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package including medical and 401K Salary 60-75K commensurate with experience. 866-966-2488, email@example.com