IMMEDIATE CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN KANSAS CITY ** LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT ** PASSIONATE PEOPLE WANTED!
Are you ready to actually love what you do for a living? If you are considering a new career opportunity with a reputable and stable company that prides itself on excellence, we want to meet you!
If your curiosity is peeked, we encourage you to see for yourself a few of the reasons why our people are proud to be a HERMES LANDSCAPING stakeholder:
· Opportunities to excel and a management team devoted to your continuous development based on your area of interests!
· Ability to support professional growth and development for every position in every department!
· NO GLASS CEILINGS!
· Stability and strength of a company that has been in business for over 50 years!
· Consistent recognition as a leader in the industry!
· We work hard and believe in our brand and what we do!
· We pride ourselves on quality and excellence!
· Ours is a cultivated culture of hard work, innovation, collaboration and fun!
· Rooted in and connected to our beloved Kansas City community!
HERMES LANDSCAPING is a privately owned green industry business leader in the Kansas City metropolitan area with an excellent opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect who will bring a consistent flow of profitable design/build business to the Company. Position will create and develop landscape designs, sprinkler systems and lighting systems based upon customer direction. Additional responsibilities include monitoring installation of equipment and/or plant material and customer’s perception and attitudes towards the services provided. Position will also identify and communicate to Production any specific customer preferences or requests for service and will work to immediately provide solutions to any customer concerns or complaints.
Position Requirements include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Design or Landscape Architecture
· 3-5 years of landscape design experience
· Knowledge of computer applications, i.e., DynaSCAPE; Microsoft Office Suite
· Energetic self-starter with initiative
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Technical abilities to input and maintain database information
· Ability to create and communicate an effective design presentation – written and oral
· Strong detail orientation
· Results and action oriented
· Profit driven – seek ways to cut costs, improve efficiency and increase margins
· Effective problem solving skills; ability to handle adversity
· Service and teamwork oriented
· Customer centered and focused
· Focused on continued learning and expansion of design talent and offerings
Don’t miss out on your dream job! Apply on-line at email@example.com and be sure to inquire about our competitive compensation packages, benefits and incentive programs. EOE