This Award-Winning Design | Build firm in Tampa is in need of a confidant, innovative and passionate Landscape Designer. This is a second-generation company reborn for the 21st century. They brings a fresh perspective to outdoor living with creatively infused comprehensive services. The firm’s scope encompasses everything outside the walls of the home, from the hardscape to landscape, right down to the outdoor furniture and accessories. A licensed pool contracting complemented by landscape design, and architecture services, which are available to an international clientele. Their design philosophy is about “Artistry of Space”. They combine the classic design principles of proportion and balance with expert space planning, making each outdoor living space both functional and beautiful.
- Degree in Landscape Design
- 3-5 years experience
- High-end Residential project experience, pool landscape design is a bonus
- AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Revit, Pool Studio (a plus)
- Able to work at a fast-pace
- Presentations to clients
- Solid communication skills and detail oriented
- Enjoys working with a team
- Work on a project start to finish
- Compile set of construction documents
- Put together permitting packages
Good Salary and benefits: Contact Jaime@archipro.com or Leslie@archipro.com 866-966-2488
About Archipro Staff Agency
This company is revolutionizing the industry with exhaustive services that address both the science and art of outdoor design – Exceptional Outdoor Living Spaces, Custom Pools and Spas, Innovative Fire and Water Features and Signature Landscapes.