This Multi-discipline firm values a personal connection and focus with inspired design as a result. They believe in delivering high quality results in a timely and cost efficient manner on a broad range of projects public and private sectors including, hospitality, residential, multi-family, parks, waterfront, streetscapes, civic and more.
They are a 145-person firm with 5 locations looking for a Landscape Architect professional for their Fort Lauderdale location ready to plug in and work with their dynamic multidisciplinary team. This staff is made up of Landscape Architects, Engineers, Planners and Architects. They are looking for people who work on a dynamic level Pushing the edge on design. They offer an increased learning experience to work with a diverse team including Survey, Civil, Transportation and Construction Management with all the latest technologies.
Are you someone who is creative and takes ownership of his or her projects? Please apply! …Awesome benefits and lots of room for growth too!
The Planning and Landscape Architecture Studio at is seeking talented professionals to work in a dynamic, creative and growing team environment with the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects from both public and private sectors including hospitality, residential, multi-family, parks, waterfront, streetscapes, civic and more.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Masters in Urban Design/Planning preferred or other related degree from an accredited university or equivalent
- Planner 5-15 Years, of related professional experience in the design and project management of a varied portfolio of projects.
- Experience with the latest technology AutoCAD, REVIT is a Plus, Adobe Suite, 3 D Studio MAX
- Written, graphic and spoken communication of all phases of design from exploration to inspiration
- Candidate should be passionate about the design profession with the ability to execute high quality design solutions
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Exceptional hand graphic/illustration skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills for multiple project assignments
Please send a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio with representative samples of your work.
Contact: Archipro Staff Agency