This Boutique Architect firm is providing hands on Architectural and Design services to some of Palm Beaches most exclusive residence. This company produces high quality design for one-of-a-kind luxury projects in Palm Beach. There is special attention to every detail going into their designs and the development of these gorgeous spaces “from soup to nuts”. Do you want to be part of a small exclusive down to earth team of highly trained Architects? This is an opportunity to learn, grow, and work with principles that are interested in producing high quality designs and will help mentor their team. They are looking for talented candidates looking for the opportunity to grow in the business of developing high-end luxury residences.
The qualified candidate will be a multi-disciplined Project Architect with design skills and interested in being a part of an expanding company. If you are passionate about being involved in several different designs and design stages of high-end quality, luxury residential Architectural projects this is the perfect opportunity for you, and we invite you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in residential Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, as well as time management
- Experience with Florida building codes and specifications
- Experience with all phases of project design development, construction documentation, details
- Software experience CAD, Adobe suites, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-up, Revit a plus
- Support projects from the schematic design phase to the completion of construction.
- Execute design and architectural detailing tasks, elevations, space layouts, building
sections, special details, etc.
- Produce schematic, design development and construction documents; make decisions and
negotiate critical issues in collaboration with the principles.
- Provide support to the project team for documents coordination
including design drawings construction documentation and specifications
- Perform construction admin duties – answer RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, on-site
- Provide feedback to ensure successful project completion
- Ensure projects are on budget and on time
- Coordinate with both internal and external design consultants
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Salary is negotiable, commensurate with abilities and qualifications. We offer medical & dental
Insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off.