This company believes its greatest asset are the people that work with them to build something great. They are committed to fostering a culture focused on professional development, continued growth, and accountability. Bringing visions to reality countless times. They believe in some ways; space is all about confines. To this company, it’s an opportunity to imagine what’s possible within those confines. Every project is a chance to give space life and personality and they’re hardwired to explore its full potential.
The Architectural PM must thrive in competitive situations, be willing to push boundaries and challenge the status quo. An adept relationship builder and mentor, with an impervious impatience. The PM will develop, lead, and sustain clearly communicated goals and offered opportunities to expand client relationships. You’ll be responsible for managing client relationships, expanding your book of business, project planning and leading internal resources.
- Lead or support identifying and securing new clients and managing the growth of existing client relationships.
- Oversee the planning and organization of work throughout the life of the project. Overall accountability for successful project performance from both a client and companies’ perspective.
- Develop project plan which includes scopes, fees, schedules, deliverables, and team building. Monitor team performance, scope creep and identify and present additional service requests. Manage AR/AP process and support the accounting department in collection efforts.
- Lead or support RFQ/RFP responses and contract negotiations.
- Assist with the development of annual business planning objectives.
- Attend and participate in industry events to increase the awareness and market presence of the organization.
- Assist with training and mentoring of junior team members.
- Participate in employee interviews and performance management process.
- Consistently monitor overall project progress and identify internal or external issues that could possibly impact project success and put forth recovery options.
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanor along with full time, in-person, and punctual attendance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited institution along with 9+ years of related experience and professional registration is required to be considered for a senior level position. 6+ years of related experience and actively pursuing professional registration is required to be considered for a junior level position.
- Registration as an Architect is preferred.
- Experience in leading project teams.
- Adept at managing client relationships.
Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to remain sedentary for extended lengths of time and occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. is required.
- Ability to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment and frequently communicate and exchange information with internal and external parties is required.
- Ability to drive/travel during the workday and/or overnight travel as needed is required.
- Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
They provide competitive benefits programs that include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness initiatives, flexible spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. They offer a comprehensive 401k and variable compensation program.
As part of their commitment to professional development, this company offers exam and renewal fee reimbursement for certain professional licenses.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. The employee may be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor. The employee must also be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily.
an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.