With its main office in Coral Gables, Florida this international company prides itself with unparalleled personalized service by positioning satellite offices in the heart of the communities they serve in europe and the caribbean. This company is filled with people who are extremely talented and passionate about the communities they serve; a perfect combination! They are looking for a Senior Design Architect to join their workplace of excellence and shared team success.
As a Senior Designer, you will directly involved in Design, Business Development and Client Relationship.
Designing high-end hospitality & resort destinations you will become familiarized and become an active, contributing member of our Destination Creation Centers of Excellence. Our clients company encourages a commitment to excellence, creativity, innovation and building new successful business relationships.
- Lead the management of all phases of the design process including the creation of conceptual designs, design development, space planning, preparing and presenting design drawings, sketches and renderings to represent your ideas to clients.
- Liaise with clients to define project requirements, establish project work plan and deadlines.
- Ensure that the projects that are assigned to you meet the required budgets and schedule.
- You will be expected to create persuasive presentations that meet projects’ objectives.
- Develop and mentor junior designers in the development of space planning concepts and program documents. And in focusing on conceptual thinking and quality design implementation.
- Actively support business development efforts including cooperation with Marketing and participation in proposal preparation.
- Responsible for the overall profitability and design quality of the projects.
- Attend weekly scheduling meetings with the office Managing Director, to report on the status of your projects. You will develop, modify and review production drawings and construction documents, correct and update documents, develop solutions to technical problems.
- Supervise the production of accurate technical and contract documentation & drawings.
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Leads managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Identify opportunities and Facilitate introductions of potential clients to members of the firm.
- Attend industry networking events & actively participate in relevant associations.
- Pursue and follow up on leads in the market as directed. Track leads and opportunities as well as relationship engagement.
- Write and manages proposals as needed.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Design quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to provide creative design solutions
- Ability to mentor, develop and engage design team effectively
- Ability to manage internal/external teams effectively
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Experience: 10 years of experience in an Architectural office with a focus in Hospitality Design projects.
- Team player, possess a can-do attitude, be a self-starter.
- Strong Revit experience, REVIT, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Excel, Sketchup, Rhino and other 3D sketch software, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, In-Design and PowerPoint.
- Strong design, graphic, sketching, illustration & presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a team of designers, drafters & others while creating a positive, collaborative environment.
- Strong presentation and client relations skills.
- Experience with managing budgets and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of the design process and building codes.
- Ability to manage variety of project types in various stages of development.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly.
- Knowledge of the total project process from concept to delivery.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- This position will require travel abroad.
Exceptional salary and benefits to those who qualify. Contact us 866-966-2488, firstname.lastname@example.org send resume and portfolios.