Looking for Senior Hospitality Designer to join this multi disciplinary team of architects, interior designers, landscape architects, planners and structural engineers, in uniting architectural integrity with visual appeal and comfort. They are devoted to the planning and design of buildings and places of enduring quality that create memorable experiences and enrich the cities and communities they serve. This community-oriented team of design professionals continually evolving style is based on their unique approach to design. This approach ensure a seamless experience from design to completion of world-class resorts, hotels restaurants and theme parks to academic, healthcare and high-rise residential properties and campuses.
This is position that combines creativity and the ability to lead, communicate and execute your creative vision. Looking for a designer a leader as well as a mentor.
- Bachelors or Masters in Interior Design
- Minimum 17+ years professional experience
- Hospitality Resort project experience required
- Project Management experience required
- Experience and desire to lead and mentor a team
- Good design skills, ability to draw and sketch schematic plans.
- Good Communication skills with team, clients and contractors.
- Talented, self-directed designer with strong design sensibilities, entrepreneurial work ethic and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Visualization Software, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Experience in hospitality niche public/cultural, multi family, education and/or commercial design helpful
- Experience in producing Construction Documents including detailing and millwork helpful
- Experience sourcing and specifying FF&E, materials and appliances helpful
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects at once
- Thrives working in a collaborative team setting
Salary & Benefits target:
Commensurate with experience 80-120
Compensation package includes
401k, matching health insurance, paid vacation days, dental contribution, Long term disability, life insurance, wellness program.
Apply here, send email firstname.lastname@example.org, call: 866-966-2488