Senior Project Manager/Construction Administration
This firm’s clients range from global design brands retail to smaller select private residential and hospitality clients. They do custom crafted exterior and interior architecture inspired by culture, climate, and technology. The team brings a wealth of design talent and a broad perspective to the table. Their team has been designing a variety of award-winning projects. The projects are very detailed and design-oriented high street retail, luxury residential, mixed-use, and hospitality.
We are seeking a Senior Level Project Manager/Construction Administrator to join their team. Work includes the creation of working drawings, review of construction documents for constructability issues, design detailing, mockup review, job site visits, submittal review, RFI response and clarification of Construction Documents.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• College degree in Architecture from a significant university
• Knowledge of Florida Building Code NFPA/ADA
• 8-10 Years of work experience in Architecture and Construction Administration
• Local – Florida (we will not consider those outside of the country)
• Excellent design sense • Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D technologies
• Literacy in Photoshop, 3D Studio, and other rendering applications
• Experience on Revit Preferred
• Registered Architect
• LEED certified preferred
Qualities include: Resourceful self-starter, good communicator, team player, professional appearance, customer service skills
*Our client offers a creative environment with growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package including medical and 401K.
Salary commensurate with experience 78,000-98,000+
Apply to post and/or email your contact with the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org, 866-966-2488 Thank you.