This Architecture and Urban Planning firm is part of the New Urbanism Movement, in the business of creating memorable places. Our client believes in the creative process they take every opportunity to design each project as a memorable place, giving rise to vibrant public destinations that make a public space into a living space. They look for ways to capitalize on designing for future generations to enjoy. Their scope of professional services includes the whole process of development from Architecture, Civil Engineering, Landscape Design, Surveying. The size of their projects spans from single building to regional planning: from luxury custom homes to high-rise residential towers and municipal projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager RA to work on a variety of projects spanning three continents. This company has more than 35 years in business serving the development community. A solid growth opportunity to work for this expanding company. They are looking for someone to take the helm on production, and someone who knows Florida code well. We are looking for friendly, personable, team players to join this growing firm.
• Professional degree in Architecture
• Licensed Architect (preferred)
• 10 + years of experience on a variety of projects
• overall project management experience for a variety of projects or project teams, including client contact and scheduling.
• Must have knowledge of FBC
• Must be fluent with REVIT to oversee the production of building permits.
• Support projects from design phase to the completion of construction.
• Execute design and architectural detailing tasks
• Produce schematic, design development and construction documents
• Make decisions and negotiate critical issues in collaboration with the department director
• Provide leadership to the project team (all disciplines) for documents coordination
• Coordinate design drawings construction documentation and specifications
• Perform construction admin duties – answer RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, observation on site.
• Provide feedback and coach teams to ensure successful project completion
• Ensure projects are on budget and on time
• Coordinate with both internal and external consultants
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Salary is negotiable, commensurate with abilities and qualifications. We offer medical & dental
insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Miami, Florida, United States