To this day, this team’s combined knowledge and expertise allows them to offer a full range of architectural services to a diverse portfolio of trusted clients. Their broad scope of experience has led to the successful completion of projects of all sizes, from the design of a large hotel or a university campus, or a parking garage. This company has a rich history in hospitality design, government, and public projects.
Our client, an award winning – full-service architecture, interior design, and planning firm based in Naples and Fort Myers, Florida, is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team. With over 40 years of experience, our client provides unparalleled service, innovation, and performance in the conceptualization, design, and implementation of the built environment. As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring effective execution of all project efforts and serving as the primary client liaison.
• Coordinate all project efforts to ensure effective execution
• Prepare strategic plans for project success
• Serve as the primary liaison contact with clients to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with
maximum client satisfaction
• Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs
• Oversee less experienced project managers
• Estimate scope of work
• Prepare proposals and contracts for the most complex projects
• Aid project principles in determining scope of work and estimating fees
• Provide oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced project managers
• Ten or more years of experience in architecture or a related field
• Professional degree in architecture from an accredited program
• Licensure preferred but not required
• Revit Experience preferred but not required
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with project management software and tools
Salary & Bonus Range: Commensurate with Experience and Portfolio
101-130K plus great year end bonus
Their benefits program offers a flexible “whole person” approach to meet individual or family needs. This includes health insurance with options for dependent coverage, dental and vision care, as well as disability insurance and flexible spending accounts. We also offer retirement planning, tax planning, financial seminars, and a discretionary bonus program. They prioritize work/life balance with generous paid time off policies, and we provide on-the-job training, mentoring, career coaching, and financial support for licensing and professional development.
Got a question?
We're here to help. Check out our FAQ, send us an email or call us at 866-966-2488