We are seeking a talented and experienced high-end residential Architect to join our boutique custom high end residential Design Studio in Los Angeles. Our firm is a small, dynamic and collaborative work environment where every team member has the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of each project from concept through construction. We work on a range of projects including high-end residential, hotel hospitality, interior architecture, and landscape design, and we are dedicated to creating work that is both poetic and meaningful in every detail.
As a Project Manager, you will have the responsibility of guiding our production team through the project timeline and consistently delivering and meeting deadlines. Your responsibilities will include project submissions and communications with local municipalities, client communication, consultant communication, and more. You should have a minimum of 10+ years of post-bachelor’s degree Architecture firm experience, a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, proficiency in AutoCAD, and significant experience in Single Family Residential projects of varying size and scale.
You should also have experience interacting with clients, organizing projects, and working with a project team and consultants in schematic design through construction administration. You should be technically strong enough to provide guidance to junior resources on the team, have exceptional attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills. You should also have strong verbal and written communication skills, a passion for modern and contemporary architecture, and reliable transportation to travel to and from job sites upon request.
In addition to these qualifications, we are looking for a candidate who has a desire to produce meaningful work, is open-minded and collaborative, and is committed to constantly self-educating and being hands-on. If you have experience working on high-end residential architecture and interior architecture, and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), that is a plus.
We offer a hands-on creative work environment with colleagues who are passionate, creative, and continuously striving to innovate and improve. We value employee growth and will cover the cost of all ARE exams that are passed since date of hire. Other benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, paid time off, and 7 days of paid holidays. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.
• Minimum 10+ years of post-bachelor’s degree Architecture firm experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD
• Significant experience in Single Family Residential projects of varying size and scale
• Experience interacting with clients and organizing projects
• An ability to demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of all phases of residential project design from
pre-design through construction administration
• Experience working with a project team and consultants in schematic design through construction
• Ability to manage and delegate a multitude of tasks, assignments and changing priorities efficiently
• Technically strong enough to provide guidance to junior resources on the team
• Ability to guide production team through project timeline
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
• Exceptional level of attention to detail and a mastery of organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage client/consultant communication
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interest in modern & contemporary architecture
• Reliable transportation to travel to and from job sites upon request
Personal Qualities –
• Desire to produce meaningful work, passion is at the heart of our company
• Independent with the ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to be open minded, take in different ideas and encourage teamwork
• Desire to constantly self-educate and be hands-on
• Ability to bring creative solutions to our design work
• Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
Nice to have –
• Experience working on high end residential architecture & interior architecture
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Full health insurance coverage, company matches 401 K, PTO paid time off, Professional Development Amber Books available to help study for Architecture Licensure Exam. Fair salary based on experience range 100-120,000