Looking for talented Architect Project Manager to join this award winning, nationally prominent firm of Architects, Engineers, Landscape Architects and Planners in Cleveland Ohio. This company was founded in 1979 with the express purpose of providing professional design services to public sector clients on a regional basis. They have a staff of over 60 members with offices in Lexington, Kentucky (headquarters), Cleveland and Cincinnati, Ohio, Dallas, Texas and Charleston, SC.
Their goal is to improve community and quality of life. If you have a similar outlook and talent, qualifications to match please apply! We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven Architect to function as a project to work with in-house Landscape Architects, Architects, Planners, Civil Engineers, and other design professionals.
The position is located in Cleveland, Ohio the office, but will coordinate services with other Divisions in Lexington, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas and Charleston, SC. Candidate will report to a Division Principal.
- Develop schematic design concepts and final design work coordinate with vendors and other team members, and produce construction documents.
- Supervise staff in production of planning and design documents, including park and site design, construction documents, master plans, color rendering, 3D computer models plans, etc.
- Manage projects as the primary contact with clients and other consultants.
- Review, analyze, and summarize previously prepared studies and reports.
- Prepare design and planning recommendations.
- Work closely with the other staff to prepare planning and design documents.
- Communicate with outside agencies and clients in exchanging data and manage that data in accordance with guidelines.
- Can be relied upon as a productive team member.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Present projects to clients.
- Participate in marketing efforts.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Candidate should have minimum 10 years’ experience in similar planning, design, and project management services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, with licensure preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and similar software.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days
- Discounted gym membership
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Matching
Equal Opportunity Employer, they do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.