Vibrant, fast-paced design firm seeks senior-level architect.
We strive to recruit a creative, talented, and team-oriented senior project architect with leadership skills and technical expertise, to join our Miami team.
We are one of the world’s most prestigious architecture firms, winning over 50 awards for our work. We provide innovative and high-quality solutions to our clients, thanks to our leading vision of user-centered architecture. Since the founding of our company in 2004, we have opened offices in Spain, the United Kingdom, the Dominican Republic, Chile and the United States, having designed more than 200 projects of varying scales, highlighting Heathrow’s award-winning Terminal 2 and several international airports in major U.S. cities including Pittsburgh, Boston, Dallas and Denver.
Our growing U.S. practice focuses on various industry sectors, including airport and transportation, offices and healthcare.
We offer responsible and quality designs in response to the urban and social challenges of today. The philosophy of this company relies on improving quality of life through design, focusing on the user as the focal point and core in all projects.
What will you do:
- Manage all aspects of a project, from proposal to contract, and pre-design to completion with a passion for design excellence.
- Manage project teams, project budget, develop and implement project workplan
- Responsible for the preparation of contract drawings.
- Review design and technical drawing from junior designers.
- Review of engineering drawings to ensure they comply with design solution.
- Organize, with an eye for detail, strong technical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Review contractor requests during bid phase and develop and coordinate the distribution of addenda to the contractors.
- Serve as primary contact liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
What can you bring:
- Degree in Architecture.
- Active Florida architectural license required.
- Fluency with REVIT, AUTOCAD and 3-D modeling programs and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong design and visualization skills.
- A commitment to responsibility, integrity, and accuracy.
- Self-confident and tenacious while maintaining positive working relationships with clients, external consultants, and technical staff.
- Excellent ability to communicate your ideas and approach in a clear and thoughtful manner.
- Desire to produce meaningful work.
- Legal working status in the United States.
- LEED credentials are a plus.
What to Expect if you are a passionate architect looking to join a growing firm:
- an incredible opportunity awaiting you at this award-winning firm.
- a creative, collaborative and international environment.
- a work model based on self-responsibility and self-management.
- an in-office relaxed business casual dress code; suitable attire for meetings is required.
- frequent day trips for face-to-face meetings with clients and other business partners.
- a yearly performance review (minimum), as a basis for a better understanding between supervisors and direct reports, with respect to job performance, potential and development within the company.
What They Offer
- Competitive Pay Commensurate with Skills and Experience.
- 100% Medical and Basic Life Insurance for employees.
- Dental and Vision coverage.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off, as applicable.
If this sounds like you, please send a targeted resume highlighting your experience, a brief portfolio, and a letter telling us why you should be considered as a potential candidate to [email protected], [email protected]