This Fort Lauderdale company is a full service architectural firm in planning and design of mixed-use commercial, retail, residential, hospitality and office development.
Currently looking for talented Architect to fill Construction Administration Position. Seeking vision, expect innovation, fresh thinking and a team player who understands the domestic and international markets.
The firm renders distinctive professional services to owners and developers in translating visions into community and economic assets.
This company strives to exceed expectations of their clients and deliver products that blend success with community enrichment by creating functional, memorable places.
Construction Administrator / Architect Job description
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform architectural activities related to the construction administration phase of the project including quality control and quality assurance of the construction documents.
- Identify potential problems and develop and improve comprehensive construction solutions.
- Serve as a liaison among Owner, Architect, Engineers, and Contractor.
- Manage or direct others to amend drawings using Revit and AutoCAD; assemble permit related drawings and narratives for ASI’s, Bulletins, etc., process RFI’s,
- Submittals, payment applications, change orders and substitution requests,
- Perform on-site observations and prepare field reports, attend OAC, BIM and other required meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 8-10 years of experience in residential, high-rise, and low-rise multifamily and mixed-use projects.
- Organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects,.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience in hospitality, commercial and retail is a plus.
- Knowledgeable Florida Building Code, American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Fair Housing Act (FHA), National Fire Prevention Code, NFPA and FFPC.
- Knowledgeable on the Construction MasterSpec Divisions 1-48.
Procore (or similar), Revit, AutoCAD, Newforma, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative
Suites, Microsoft Suites.
Salary and Benefits
- Signing/Relocation bonus possible, depending on experience
- Profit sharing Bonus Opportunities
- Active Role in Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Construction Administrator
- 401k Plan – up to 4% Company Contribution
- Generous Paid Vacation and Sick/Personal Days
- Employee Referral Bonus Program