Daniel Rogers, Landscape Architecture + Site Planning is looking for a landscape designer to fill an entry-level position in our Orlando office.
Daniel Rogers, Landscape Architecture + Site Planning is a boutique design firm that strives to create unique and memorable places and spaces. Our projects are located throughout the southeastern United States. Our current workload includes a variety of project types such as hospitality-resort, healthcare, and community design collaborations.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include general studio design support. It is preferred that the candidate possess the minimum following skills:
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture of a related field of study.
· Graduate from an accredited design program.
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience (includes internship time within a studio environment).
· Exercise strong written and oral communication skills.
· Exhibit a strong knowledge of and experience with design software such as Autodesk, Land FX, SketchUp, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Demonstrate exceptional free-hand and digital graphics abilities.
· Understanding and ability to translate design graphics to construction documents.
The position is based on a 40-hour work week. Schedules are flexible however, we value internal collaboration and believe to build a strong office culture, all designers need to be present to support each other and learn. The pay rate is commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience, education and overall qualifications of the position described above.