Our client company is a designer and manufacturer of retail fixtures for the retail industry in both domestic and international markets. The serve clients such as Disney and Columbia as well as smaller boutique establishments. At their core, they are a design driven retail fixture manufacturing company. The excitement, innovation, and passion from all their team members allows them to curate the best solutions for any retail environment and manufacture it on site!
This company employs responsive and adaptive people who work as a team. Their design led sales interface is focused on fully understanding and guiding each customer to be successful through the purchase of the correct products for their retail needs. Their in-house engineering and product development team gives them the flexibility to quickly react to customer needs and keeps their products innovative and competitive.
What we are looking for:
The Designer’s provide creative and technical support to customers for merchandise and display needs. As a problem solver, their contribution to the design and sales process will provide potential and existing customers with the right product solution for their projects. Scope of opportunities will vary. Designer must be able to manage multiple opportunities within defined timelines.
To excel in this role, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent people skills. This position will focus on reactive and proactive duties. The ideal candidate will be career-minded, seeking an opportunity to grow professionally and assist in the overall growth of company. Their mission is to hire individuals with a strong skillset, provide additional training, and potentially develop employees into leaders for future growth opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design Consultation
- Utilize professional design skills to promote and secure sales of products and services.
- Experience in retail design, motivated to assist and lead customer accounts.
- Curiosity, passion, and creative drive to be part of a collaborative design team.
- Qualifying, establishing, and maintaining effective relationships with customers via phone and e- mail; including follow up with client specific materials
- Pro-active and reactive support to incoming inquiries
- Gain and maintain strong product line knowledge to match needs with right solution
- Space planning Fixture & Layout experience
- Produce detailed Project Proposals that include Presentation Drawings and quoting
- Understanding of Documentation, BOMs, & Assembly Detailing
- Customer Service
- Interest and desire to work in the behind-the-scenes world of the retail industry
- Self-motivated, seeks to participate and continually learn about the retail industry
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm for success
- Technically savvy (proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Power Point)
- Detail Orientated; ability to multitask and still maintain a sharp eye for detail
- Strong Organizational Skills ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Associates degree or higher in interior design
What we offer:
- A passionate, creative, and fun team
- Casual office environment
- A diverse work experience (from concept to completion) where you can see projects come to life. Starting with the inception of projects in marketing and business development, to the concept and development in the design and engineering teams, all the way to fabrication in our factory and final delivery to our customers.
Competitive salary. from low 60’s to high 70’s depending on experience, they offer full benefits package 401K-safe harbor, health care plan for employee, paid time off and yearly Bonus Incentive program