Miami Florida Landscape Architect Studio is looking for a Project Manager Landscape Architect
This International Landscape Architecture Studio is dedicated to providing creative solutions. They maximize the potential for each site by integrating the program and the physical characteristics of the landscape into one cohesive composition. Currently they are seeking a Landscape Architect Project Manager with office management expertise to add to their creative team.
Landscape Architect/Office Manager top responsibilities include:
Helping with coordinating schedules and attending meetings. Must have Landscape Architectural project experience and be able to manage other designers. Must be articulate and able to speak intelligently and direct meetings. Ability to demonstrate leadership in managing multiple projects simultaneously assists in management from concept to construction administration, including technical aspects that are inherent to successful projects. It is also expected that the they take initiative to lead special projects that contribute to the operation and innovation of the firm, such as assisting with marketing activities, design research, and development of documents.
- Know and clearly understand the proposal and scope of each project.
- Provide design solutions in a creative and timely manner.
- Coordinates team and project activities by creating schedules, setting priorities, and directing the work of other designers.
- Review and make recommendations concerning landscape architecture and design.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to the work.
- Plan, organize and supervise the development and preparation of landscape drawings, specifications, etc.
- Reviews shop drawings for accuracy and conformity with approved plans and specifications.
- Interprets landscape plans, specifications, as well as local codes and regulations related to the work.
- Oversees and conducts field inspections prior to finalization of landscape plans to determine compliance with regulations and specifications.
- Provides landscape architecture planning and design documents including presentation graphics, construction documents, and construction specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Minimum 6-10 years of professional experience is required.
- High end residential, multifamily and hospitality project experience.
- Passionate about design, with strong graphic skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch Up.
- Ability to present ideas through hand graphics is a plus.
- Field and construction skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills to interface with team members, clients, contractors and site representatives.
- Must have excellent work ethics and time management skills.
- This position has full benefits and travel opportunity.
- Salary 75-85 commensurate with experience
Do you have a great landscape Architect portfolio? Apply online www.archipro.com call 866-966-2488, email resume & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
About Archipro Staff Agency
Miami International Landscape Architecture Studio dedicated to providing creative solutions. They maximize the potential for each site by integrating the program and the physical characteristics of the landscape into one cohesive composition. Currently seeking a Landscape Architect to add to their creative team.