Looking to expand their Landscape Architecture Staff with stellar talent. This specialty design firm provides architecture, land planning, landscape architecture and graphics services. They specialize in the overall theme development of master planned communities, resorts, golf clubs, health & wellness facilities, sporting venues, hospitality and specialty mixed use commercial districts that demands the unified creative talents of all their design disciplines. Their office offers professional respect and friendly camaraderie in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The projects vary in size and scope, from intimate courtyard spaces to master-planned communities and everything in-between. They address the uniqueness of each project and developing creative solutions for their clients by working collaboratively with contractors and consultants. The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative and diverse environment as well as maintaining a professional relationships with clients and consultants.
We are seeking a motivated individual for a Project Coordinator position in Jacksonville, FL office. This Full-Time position includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Assists in the development of the project design and associated presentation materials.
- Involved with project coordination, graphics, construction documents, and submittal packages.
- Interpret and input initial rough designs and sketches into AutoCAD to provide the framework for the design.
- Creation of construction details.
- Organize, create, and maintain all CAD or CAD related files for clients and municipalities.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience 3-5 years in Landscape Architecture
- A passion for design and understanding of hardscape and landscape materials and construction.
- Experience at understanding of design fundamentals, design development, graphic presentations, and construction document preparation.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines for multiple projects.
- Professionalism with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, positive, and a self-starter
Proficiency required in the following programs:
- Land F/X
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Retirement plan 401 k matching
- Paid time off, Flexible schedule, Parental leave
- Professional development assistants
- Salary 55-75 commensurate with experience
*Send resume, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 10MB, provide a link to download if larger) to [email protected]
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Got a question?
We're here to help. Check out our FAQ, send us an email or call us at 866-966-2488