For over 25 years this Landscape Architecture firm has produced award winning results with their multidisciplinary approach. Their portfolio of services includes: Land Planning, Transportation, Civic, Commercial, Institutional and Residential projects. Something this firm holds dear is that their reputation is based on strong client relationships and high-quality design.
This company believes in producing high quality results and they do this by developing unique strategies for each individual assessment. This team of professional Landscape Architects, Designers, Graphic Designers, Planners and Design Specialist advocate for sustainable materials and construction methods that stand the test of time. They design to create value and write history.
Candidate responsibilities include, but not limited to, preparing overview of final project design drawings and specifications, develop schematic designs and construction details, direct contract management, creation of detailed project scopes, schedules and fees, project management, site planning, landscape design development, development of construction documents, prepare and submit permit plans sets to agencies, field assessments and inspections as well as management of multiple project schedules and budgets for all phases of design.
- State of Florida Licensed Landscape Architect
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Transportation sector project experience
- Proficiency in MicroStation V8i preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (2014 or later) required.
- Knowledge of LandFX a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Adobe Photoshop and Trimble Sketchup skills a plus.
- Demonstrates self-motivation, critical thinking and the ability to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- Excellent graphic, written & verbal communication.
- Ability to read and understand 2D construction documents in the field required.
- Ability to understand and apply state and local codes/regulations as applicable to projects.
- Ability to travel to conduct field visits and site investigations as needed per project.
- Some South Florida plant knowledge preferred.
- ISA certified Arborist a plus.
- Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Candidate should be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- **Excellent benefits and Salary commensurate with experience from 50-80,000