Our client is an award-winning company committed to the creation of extraordinary communities of widely varying scales. Their focus on design and quality development has allowed their expansion throughout the country into extraordinary cities and onto exceptional sites.
They believe in the creation of interesting and well-detailed communities that set the standard for urban design and public space. The company is comprised of design, development, finance, leasing, management and construction professionals. They have the unique role of influencing all facets of their projects from initial concept to final execution. They offer a distinctive experience for emerging design professionals.
Tennessee, Nashville, Green Hills –within walking distance of Shake Shack, Trader Joe’s and the world-famous Bluebird Café.
They are seeking open-minded, technically-proficient candidates for open positions in their Design Group. Creative designers who are passionate about their work, organized, and responsive to a collaborative design environment will thrive.
Project Manager – Landscape Architecture
- Assist Principals in design projects from concepts through construction administration, including management of sub-consultants and production staff
- Assist in the production, organization, coordination of all design and presentation documents
- Work on a variety of project types and at various scales – ie. Mixed Use/ Multi-family/ Single Family
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials
- Research and specify materials, products and systems
- Attend job-site meetings, issue supplemental instructions, review submittals and shop drawings during the Construction Administration phase
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 3-5 years of post-graduate related professional experience including project management, design and detailing experience with an accomplished firm
- Preferred candidates will have experience with client and project management, municipal and environmental permitting, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Revit and Lumion are a plus.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio with representative samples of your work.