This Multi-discipline firm values a personal connection and focus with inspired design. They believe in delivering high quality results in a timely and cost efficient manner on a broad range of projects public and private sectors including, hospitality, residential, multi-family, parks, waterfront, streetscapes, civic and more.
They are a 145-person firm with 5 locations looking for a Landscape Architect professional ready to plug in and work with their dynamic multidisciplinary team. This staff is made up of Landscape Architects, Engineers, Planners and Architects. They are looking for people who work on a dynamic level Pushing the edge on design. They offer an increased learning experience to work with a diverse team including Survey, Civil, Transportation and Construction Management.
Are you someone who is creative and takes ownership of his or her projects? Please apply! …Awesome benefits and lots of room for growth too!
They take a context-based approach to each project that include the economic, ecological and social factors. This cohesive is designed to enhance the opportunity for a resilient solution.
- Must be effective in written, graphic and spoken communication
- Know all phases of design from exploration to inspiration to implementation.
- Assist Team in designing projects from concepts through construction administration, including management of sub-consultants and production staff
- Assist in the production, organization, and coordination of all design and presentation documents
- Work on a variety of project types and at various scales –public and private sectors include hospitality, residential, multi-family, parks, waterfront, and streetscapes, civic Developments.
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials
- Research and specify materials, products and systems
- Attend job-site meetings, issue supplemental instructions, review submittals and shop drawings during the Construction Administration phase
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 3-5 years of post-graduate related professional experience including project management, design and detailing experience with an accomplished firm.
- Experience with the latest technology AutoCAD, REVIT is a Plus, Adobe Suite, 3D Studio MAX
Please send a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio with representative samples of your work.