This company is a leader in master planning, and architecture for hospitality, and residential projects throughout the world. This office is in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida. The teams collective passion for world-class destinations is fueled by a fascination about the key drivers of their success. Their inspired design solutions aim for authentic Hospitality projects that enrich the lives of their guests. This company designs high end boutique hotels and luxury resorts that celebrate the process of arrival and discovery, setting the stage for moments that transform. Archipro Staff Agency is looking for a talented, self-motivated and design-orientated Senior Hospitality & Resort Designer to work in their busy Florida office.
Senior Management Architect or Non- Registered Graduate with 10+years of experience; has design management responsibilities for a variety of projects or project teams, client contact, and design delivery responsibilities
As a Senior Designer, you will be expected to provide Design, Business Development and Client Relationship leadership. You will design high-end hospitality & resort destinations. We expect you to become familiarized and to support their strategic plan and to become an active, contributing member of their Destination Creation Centers of Excellence. This client encourages a commitment to excellence, creativity, innovation and building new successful business relationships.
- Lead the management of all phases of the design process including the creation of conceptual designs, design development, space planning, preparing and presenting design drawings, sketches and renderings to represent your ideas to clients.
- Create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D modeling & rendering
- Liaise with clients to define project requirements, establish project work plan and deadlines.
- Ensure that the projects that are assigned to you meet the required budgets and schedule.
- You will be expected to create persuasive presentations that meet projects’ objectives.
- Direct the work of senior designers in your team.
- Develop and mentor junior designers in the development of space planning concepts and program documents. Focus on conceptual thinking and quality design implementation.
- Lead coordination of design issues with design specialists & sub-consultants.
- Actively support business development efforts including cooperation with Marketing and participation in proposal preparation.
- Responsible for the overall profitability and design quality of the projects.
- Attend weekly scheduling meetings with the office Managing Director, to report on the status of your projects. You will develop, modify and review production drawings and construction documents, correct and update documents, develop solutions to technical problems.
- Supervise the production of accurate technical and contract documentation & drawings.
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Identify opportunities and Facilitate introductions of potential clients to members of the firm.
- Attend industry-networking events & actively participate in relevant associations.
- Pursue and follow up on leads in the market as directed. Track leads and opportunities as well as relationship engagement.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Experience: 10 years of experience in an Architectural office with a focus in Hospitality Design projects.
- Must be able to multi-task, be a team player, possess a can-do attitude, be a self-starter.
- Strong Revit experience, REVIT, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Excel, Sketch Up, Rhino and other 3D sketch software, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photo Shop, In-Design and PowerPoint.
- Strong design, graphic, sketching, illustration & presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a team of designers, drafters & others while creating a positive, collaborative environment.
- Strong presentation and client relation’s skills.
- Experience with managing budgets and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of the design process and building codes.
- Ability to manage variety of project types in various stages of development.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly.
- Knowledge of the total project process from concept to delivery.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- This position will require travel abroad.
Excellent salary and benefit based send resume apply online: www.archipro.com, Jaime@archipro.com, 866-966-2488, 305-926-6418/