This company is a leader in master planning, and architecture for hospitality, and residential projects throughout the world. This office is in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida. The teams collective passion for world-class destinations is fueled by a fascination about the key drivers of their success. Their inspired design solutions aim for authentic Hospitality projects that enrich the lives of their guests. This company designs high end boutique hotels and luxury resorts that celebrate the process of arrival and discovery, setting the stage for moments that transform. Archipro Staff Agency is looking for a talented, self-motivated and design-orientated Senior Hospitality & Resort Designer to work in their busy Florida office.
As Design Coordinator, you will collaborate with highly creative teams of architects that bring design dreams to life. You will work closely with Design Managers and Project Leaders on architectural and planning projects, bringing enthusiasm and technical proficiency to the generation and development of design ideas and solutions. Your contributions to the team’s success will include providing support with conceptual designs, space planning, design development, production of architectural drawings, quality assurance, exterior architectural 3D models, and design presentations. Enjoy working with teams to achieve design excellence from inception to completion.
- Create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D modeling & rendering.
- Ensure that the projects that are assigned to you meet the required schedule.
- Focus on conceptual thinking and quality design.
- Production of accurate technical and contract documentation & drawings.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- Experience: 0-3 years of experience in an Architectural office with a focus in Hospitality Design projects.
- Must be able to multi-task, be a team player, possess a can-do attitude, be a self-starter.
- Strong Revit experience, REVIT, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Excel, Sketch Up, Rhino and other 3D sketch software, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Photo Shop, In-Design and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D sketching and modeling techniques
- Strong design, graphic, sketching, illustration & presentation skills.
- Ability to work on a team with others while creating a positive, collaborative environment.
- An eagerness to learn from mentors
- An ability to interpret design ideas and directionA natural gift for innovation and creative problem-solving
- A natural gift for innovation and creative problem-solving
- Experience with managing budgets and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of the design process and building codes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Excellent salary and benefit based send resume apply online: www.archipro.com, [email protected], 866-966-2488, 305-926-6418/