This upstate New York firm’s passion lies in holistic sustainability with a concentration in building science and exploring regenerative and resilient approaches to Architecture. They strive to infuse this into their work of creating sophisticated learning environments, revitalizing existing structures to accommodate new programs, and transforming spaces into invigorating, state of the art academic spaces.
They are looking for Project Architects that have a passion for design. This company offers a unique opportunity to design cutting edge College/University sector work experience. They seek to hire a Project Architect with 5+ years of experience in University’s who will express their passion for educational design and is driven to create beautiful, energy efficient buildings.
Working on University Campus projects will challenge you every day to produce elegant design solutions, serve and satisfy a diverse client base, and manage your team of talented, creative designers to reach their full potential. Working collaboratively with your team, you will coordinate the project from concept through construction.
• Implementing the project scope within the budget and per client expectations.
• Preparing and delivering project presentations.
• Communicating with client and team consultants.
• Coordinating consultant efforts.
• Ensuring quality assurance and quality control measures are met throughout the project.
• Mentoring and instructing team members.
• Fostering collaborative and on-going relations with clients and consultants.
• Finding the deeper meaning and design possibilities in your projects.
• Experience designing in Revit.
• Knowledge of sustainable building science principles.
• Clear communication skills – written and oral.
• Organization, planning, and implementation skills.
• Friendly and kind interpersonal skills.
• Management efficiency.
• Eagerness to develop your professional expertise.
• Desire to grow in your career development.
• Professional Architectural degree.
• Experience designing and executing K-12 projects.
• Ability to identify and integrate sustainable design precepts into project design.
Our client offers work life balance. They truly care about their employees well being. Along with offering challenging, interesting design projects, they also offer a congenial hybrid office/remote work environment, beautiful office space, state of the art technology tools and software, generous compensation packages, and long-term career growth potential.
Unlimited Personal Time Off: Our unlimited paid time off policy enables our staff to balance their work and home lives to their maximum advantage. Whether working in the office or remotely, we stay connected through regular team meetings, firm-wide meetings, and happy hours.
Professional Development: To assist you with your pursuit of professional accreditations, we offer reimbursement of exam fees and an immediate increase in salary upon successfully achieving licensure. Once you are licensed, we cover the cost of the state’s annual license renewal fees.
Comprehensive Benefits: We offer complete health, vision and dental coverage for our employees and their families. You have the option of investing in a 401K plan where the firm will contribute a percentage of your gross salary into your investment account. Salary is commensurate with your experience .
Our Office: Located in the heart of downtown Syracuse, you are a few blocks to historic Armory Square and its finest shopping, dining, and nightlife. A variety of workspaces are available for daily use including sit-to-stand desks at every workstation, breakout hubs, and larger gathering spaces with various technologies available. Our LEED Silver office is bright and open while offering sweeping panoramic views of the City of Syracuse and surrounding area.
To join this creative, culturally diverse firm, located in a small city in beautiful upstate New York, interested candidates should submit their resume and samples of their portfolio to [email protected] or call 866-966-2466.