Cleveland Ohio headquarters, looking for intermediate level Project Architect to join this multi disciplinary team of architects, interior designers, landscape architects, planners and structural engineers, in uniting architectural integrity with visual appeal and comfort. They are devoted to the planning and design of buildings and places of enduring quality that create memorable experiences and enrich the cities and communities they serve. This community-oriented team of design professionals continually evolving style is based on their unique approach to design. This approach ensure a seamless experience from design to completion of mixed-use, hotels restaurants, academic, residential properties and campuses.
This position focuses on technical design of project documentation under project manager supervision.
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture
- Minimum 6-8+ years professional experience
- Project management skills with experience managing large complex projects
- Forecast potential problems and navigate to favorable outcomes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and
- Talented, self-directed designer with strong design sensibilities, entrepreneurial work ethic and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Experience in producing Construction Documents including detailing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects at once
- Thrives working in a collaborative team setting
Salary & Benefits target:
Commensurate with experience
Compensation package includes
401k, matching health insurance, paid vacation days, dental contribution, Long term disability, life insurance, wellness program.
Apply here, send email [email protected], call: 866-966-2488