This classically boutique-inspired high-end residential Architecture Firm perched in Nashville is in search of a Project Architect. This firm’s owner has an extremely successful and reputable name in the area. The project pipeline is impressive and running on all cylinders for the past eight years. Their work includes new construction, renovation, additions and is designed for modern living, but rooted in a classical architectural vocabulary. They are focused on providing great design that incorporates quality craftsmanship, while providing an excellent client experience.
This successful candidate will have a good knowledge of traditional residential architectural styles, construction detailing, and excellent graphic presentation skills.
It’s truly a stellar opportunity to be in a non-corporate environment, an environment where this firm believes in work-life balance but also wants someone that can work side by side with him, roll up your sleeves and be involved in all facets of the job. Someone that can be client facing, personable and dedicated.
Requirements: Primary responsibilities will include drafting design development and construction documents for custom residential projects:
- BA in Architecture
- 3 – 10 years’ experience
- Aptitude for design development thru construction documents
- CAD, Sketchup, Adobe Savvy | 3D Modeling implementation would be ideal
- NCARB on path to licensures
- Proficient designer with understanding of construction detailing
- Detail oriented, organized
- Client facing – solid communication skills passionate about residential design
- Strong presentation skills – hand drawing capabilities is a bonus
- Work independently
- Motivation and ability to still learn and adapt