This Architectural Studio is committed to elegant, and sustainable design solutions as well as, addressing the needs of the communities and our world. Their attention is on sculpturally detailed architecture. Each design is carefully crafted to withstand time and be both place and client specific. The principles of this team are award winning Architects highly experienced and diverse background in design. They have a reputation for strong design and professional leadership. They work in high-end design: hospitality, mixed use, residential, commercial-retail, urban design, and historic restoration projects.
We are looking for an Architect with Hospitality Boutique, mixed use, commercial/retail project experience. Attention to both design and detail of hotel and mixed-use projects in Florida. Someone that could work with very discriminating clients and is accustom to rigorous projects. This person must be experienced producing construction documents utilizing REVIT and CADD and help put a set of design development and construction documents-of core shell of hospitality, multifamily, mid rise development in an efficient way. Must be confident, quality driven and work independently. Must be able to show examples of work that reflect real experience in project type.
This is a 4-6 month project working remotely to start and they will support technology. This may turn into a more permanent position. We are looking for a resourceful, resilient team player with experience for a temporary to permanent contract position.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture from a significant University in the USA
- 5-15 years experience hospitality, custom residential, mixed-use, commercial-retail
- Local – Florida with excellent knowledge of local codes
- Has a keen eye for design as well as technical knowledge can put a set of CD’s together
- Experienced Revit/CADD, Photoshop
- Self-starter, understands urgency, friendly, nice professional appearance, able to manage projects/clients demand
- Registered Architect preferred
- Bi-Lingual (preferred not necessary)
Salary/Hourly commensurate with experience between 60-90K, send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com www.archipro.com 866-966-2488