Join this collaborative design Studio where they work with clients to shape and mold their thoughts and inspirations. Specializing in custom homes, mix-use/multi-family housing, and office/light commercial facilities.
They craft incredible spaces that enhance the human experience and lift the spirit. Never just a building, each project is a complex and refined solution that embodies the client’s objectives and the unique qualities of the building site. Their design process invites client participation and teamwork. Indeed, the best projects arise from a spirited collaboration. Their philosophy is to make it memorable and great every single time.
Located in Petoskey, Michigan, a city and coastal resort community known as a Michigan Treasure for a summer escape that’s far from ordinary. It is an exceptional setting with sandy beaches, resort town charm, and unlimited recreation. In the winter, Petoskey is known as Michigan’s winter funland. If you have qualifications and experience as an Architect and a love for the great outdoors, do not let this pass you by; this is an ideal opportunity.
We seek an experienced Project Architect with more than 4 years of experience to work on various project types. Projects will include both renovations and new construction. Candidates must exhibit strong technical abilities, problem-solving skills, and the ability to oversee projects from design development through construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop conceptual designs and technical solutions for project elements
- Prepare and review construction documents (drawings and specifications)
- Assist in the management of technical/drafting associates
- Communicate/Coordinate with consultants, contractors, and clients as necessary
- Able to carry out tasks under minimal supervision
- Manage multiple deadlines and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field
- + 4 years of experience in architectural design and construction documents
- A professional architecture license or on the path to acquiring a license
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD preferred (AutoCAD acceptable)
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
Full Benefits, Great salary, Collaborative people, Beautiful environment with abundant outdoor sports activities