This Architect firm is synonymous with the finest in residential architecture. They created beautiful homes of timeless character drawing creatively from varied styles throughout history, classically inspired yet technologically progressive and harmonious with their environment. Each home is unique working together with qualified collaborators including builders, craftspeople, interior decorators and landscape designers. This small group of talented professionals is committed to creating homes of the highest quality. Based in Jupiter, Florida, and with an office in New York City, they are building a substantial body of work. They have a growing reputation for excellence based on outstanding design, unsurpassed service, and rigorous quality control. Their greatest rewards are satisfied clients.
We are in search of highly motivated and talented junior architect for their Jupiter, Florida office. All candidates will be expected to participate in all phases of a project from presentation to construction documents under the direction of the principal.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture from accredited US architecture school.
- 3-5 years work experience
- Understanding of construction means and methods with the ability to apply them to construction documents is paramount.
- Proven experience working on design development and construction documents.
- coordination of consultants and other disciplines
- Strong time management skills and experience handling several projects at once.
- Good communication skills and the confidence to self-direct.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Adobe, 3D modeling with the ability to produce high-quality presentation and construction documents in all areas required.
- A strong design portfolio representing recent projects developed by the applicant.
- Candidates local to Florida preferred and US citizenship is required.
This company has Base salary and full benefits. Please submit resume on the site you may also send directly to email@example.com or call 866-966-2488.