This company is a multidisciplinary firm that has been in business for over 30 years offering comprehensive, total in-house architectural, engineering, planning and interior design services. This company is a highly qualified group of enthusiastic professionals with a common commitment to quality, personal attention, and responsiveness to the needs of the client. Their integrated design team will assure maximum performance in all phases of the project. They believe that a successful project is the result of understanding the needs and requirements of the project and responding with quality design and documentation that fits clients schedule and cost parameters.
They work on a variety of projects including private and public developments, institutional, educational (k-12 and University), government, and commercial. They are currently seeking a Project Architect with some experience k-12 education developments both new construction and renovation. The work is mostly remote but there is travel to job sites during construction administration phase and visits to main office in Coral Gables every week or two, they are soon to open a satellite office in Palm Beach.
- · Attend weekly scheduled construction meetings in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and/or Palm Beach County, in addition to job-site visits as required/needed.
- · Review and track shop drawings, respond to RFI’s, take meeting minutes, and set agendas.
- · Review and approve Contractor’s Requisitions for Payment and/or Change Orders.
- · Manage one or more construction, remodeling, and/or renovation projects with Construction Cost values ranging from $4M – $15M.
- · Resolve routine problems and/or construction-related disputes as they arise. • Follow-up in a timely manner with employer and client.
- · Coordinate bid and award process
- · Develop, modify, review & coordinate production of construction documents, according to established standards, methods, and procedures, when needed.
- · Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- · Minimum 4-5 years Architecture experience
- · Know design and construction drawing, details, standards, methods, and code compliance.
- · Strong Skills in AutoCAD and Revit.
- · Construction Administration Experience in Public Sector/Government work.
- · Excellent verbal, written & communication skills.
- · Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task.
- · Excellent customer service, strong attention to detail and highly organized
- · Willing to travel
Software Experience: Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Blue Beam, Procore, E-Builder, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe. Knowledge in estimating/estimating software is a plus.
This company has a schedule of 8-hours, Monday to Friday and a flexible work arrangement with ability to work remote.
Paid time off