This woman-owned company, located in Coral Gables, Florida, is a distinguished Architecture, Planning, and Design Firm with a strong focus on diverse institutional and commercial project categories. They aim to deliver exceptional design solutions by integrating human needs, experiences, function, art, and context. Their reputation is built on an impressive portfolio, a quality team, and strong client relationships. Their work ethos emphasizes cultural respect, unwavering commitment to quality, and enhancing the overall project experience through collaboration and innovation. They specialize in planning, design, and execution across various sectors, including Aviation & Transportation, Parks & Recreation, Hospitality, Offices, Education, Government & Civic, and Retail. Their core belief is that innovation is integral to each project, achieved through attentive listening, pragmatic problem-solving, and creative design thinking.
The company seeks highly motivated graduate architects to join their team as full-time Project Architects/Designers. You’ll work collaboratively in a creative and comfortable environment, contributing to impactful projects.
As a Project Architect/Designer, your key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with architects and coordinating with consultant engineers to develop production drawings and specifications from schematic design to construction documents.
- Effective communication with clients, engineers, and contractors ensures the smooth progression of medium to large-scale projects.
- Providing essential support to the office team and management staff, facilitating project success.
To be considered for this role, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Possession of a professional architectural degree.
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Florida or international Building Codes.
- Familiarity with construction drawing standards.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT, with strong design, computer, technical, and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organizational abilities.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and managing multiple tasks.
The company values its employees and offers an attractive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary with annual adjustments.
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Comprehensive health care coverage.
- Generous paid time off, including 3 weeks of annual leave and 7 paid public holidays.
- A paid week off between Christmas and New Year during the office closure.
If you are a Project Architect/Designer with experience in government, institutional, university, and K-12 projects, we invite you to explore this opportunity with this dynamic firm, where you can contribute your skills and expertise to an innovative and collaborative team. Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] and apply for this job at 866-966-2488