Are you a Project Architect looking to take your career to the next level with a fully remote opportunity in Florida? Our new client, a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, is looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join their team. This firm specializes in innovative designs for Healthcare, Workplace Environments, Educational Facilities, Food Service Industry, Industrial, and Research and Technology.
As a Project Architect, you will be responsible for concept, design development, preparation of construction documents, details, and specifications, as well as collaborating with Engineers and coordinating the work of consultants. You will have the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects, including a spinal cord injury care facility and a rehab center designed to help prevent homelessness.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s in Architecture
- 7-10 year’s experience total and 3-5 years as Project Architect / Job Captain
- Proficient: REVIT, CAD and BlueBeam
- Preparation of construction documents, details, and specifications.
- Collaborates with the Engineers
- Develops, checks, and coordinates technical aspects of the design of a project.
- Coordinates the work of consultants
- Meets with clients and contractors.
- Follows established standards for project production and review.
- Keeps Project Manager or Principal in Charge informed of progress.
- Self-starter understands urgency, friendly, able to manage projects/client’s demand.
Salary $80-100,000 depend on experience and registration
Medical 50% full dental and vision benefits, biweekly pay 401K up to 3% match Promote work-life balance
Contact Jaime Brannan at 866-966-2488