This woman-owned company, based in Coral Gables, Florida, is a distinguished Architecture, Planning, and Design Firm specializing in diverse institutional and commercial project categories. They aim to create exceptional design solutions by blending human needs, experiences, function, art, and context. They have established a strong reputation through an impressive portfolio, a talented team, and robust client relationships. Their work philosophy centers on cultural respect, unwavering commitment to quality, and enhancing the overall project experience through collaboration and innovation. The company’s expertise covers various sectors, including Aviation & Transportation, Parks & Recreation, Hospitality, Offices, Education, Government & Civic, and Retail. They believe innovation is fundamental to every project, achieved through attentive listening, pragmatic problem-solving, and creative design thinking.
The company is seeking a Project Manager responsible for developing production drawings and specifications from schematic design through construction document phases.
The role involves:
- Leads a team of architects and coordinates with consultant engineers to produce construction documents for medium to large-scale projects.
- Effective communication with clients, engineers, and contractors.
- We are providing support to the office team and management staff.
To be considered for this role, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A professional Architectural degree is required, and architectural licensure or moving in this direction is preferred.
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of Florida or International Building Codes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction drawing standards.
- Experience in adaptive reuse, building renovation, expansion, and new construction.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT, with solid design, computer, technical, and graphic skills.
- Excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a highly organized approach.
- Self-starter mentality, capable of working independently and multitasking.
- The company values its employees and offers an attractive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and abilities, with annual adjustments.
- An annual bonus based on performance.
- Complete health care coverage.
- Three weeks of paid time off and seven paid public holidays.
- A paid week off between Christmas and New Year during the office holiday closure.
*If you are a Project Architect/Designer with experience in government, institutional, university, and K-12 projects, we invite you to explore this opportunity with this dynamic firm, where you can contribute your skills and expertise to an innovative and collaborative team. Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected] and apply for this job at 866-966-2488