Currently looking for talented Architect to fill Project Manager Position. Seeking vision, expect innovation, fresh thinking and a team player who understands the domestic and international markets.
This Fort Lauderdale company is a full service architectural firm in planning and design of mixed-use commercial, retail, residential, hospitality and office development. The firm renders distinctive professional services to owners and developers in translating visions into community and economic assets.
This company strives to exceed expectations of their clients and deliver products that blend success with community enrichment by creating functional, memorable places.
Project Manager Job description
Responsibilities and Duties
The role primarily involves management of a Project Team and consultants while interfacing with the clients for delivery of projects. The Project Manager will function as a member of the leadership team and be responsible for monitoring all aspects of their assigned projects. The Project Manager is expected to deliver the highest quality work while ensuring the client’s and firm’s expectations for design, function, schedule, and budget are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 10 years of project management experience.
- Experience with full-service construction documentation is a must.
- Experience as lead Project Manager on several completed projects, from conception through completion.
- Mid or High-Rise Multifamily experience is required.
Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, Newforma, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft
Salary and Benefits
- Signing/Relocation bonus possible, depending on experience
- Profit sharing Bonus Opportunities
- Active Role in Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan – up to 4% Company Contribution
- Generous Paid Vacation and Sick/Personal Days
- Employee Referral Bonus Program