This Denver-based interior design team believes in both style and substance. The hallmark of their success is the desire to create unique, marketable projects that transform the built environment to an experience, engaging, unique, and bold. They work their clients to craft a truly unique design that seamlessly communicate the clients brand, values, and individual project style.
They work in partnership with Developers, Contractors, Architects, MEP, Landscape and Civil disciplines to collaborate on all aspects of master planned communities, clubhouses, Active Adult Club houses, sales centers, Multifamily new construction and remodels, commercial and hospitality projects, and custom Residential Projects.
This Studio Elevates, Inspires and Delivers unexpected thoughtful Design and Interiors. They are looking for passionate Senior Interior designer to join their team in the heart of Denver’s Golden Triangle. This Interior Design Studio has a collaborative and supportive team environment. Looking for experienced designer with project experience from concept to close, Interior Designers who wants to own their designs. If you are lost in the shuffle of a large corporate office and you want to work with a small team of good people on great projects in a company with an opportunity for growth, please apply.
The Studio Senior Interior Designer is responsible for all aspects of design from concept to completion.
Senior Designer is excited and ready to:
- Lead design efforts and project teams including design direction and client engagement
- Work in a team environment where we are passionate about design and work hard, yet just as passionate about our personal lives and play hard too!
- We have a flexible schedule, amazing team culture and trust
- Design and coordinate detailed design concepts, assist with the design and technical coordination among disciplines and respond to technical implications of design decisions
- Facilitate program development with the project team
- Develop workplace alternatives and recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the project design budget, cost control, and schedule
- Lead and direct the development of design presentations and present to clients and owners
- Coordinate with contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments including the integration of basic engineering systems in overall project design
- Direct, organize and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Create Concepts and storyboards
- Perform and understand market research
- Senior Designer has the following required
- A professional degree in Interior Design
- 8+ years of experience
- Proficiency in 3D modeling communication with rendering staff
- Revit & CAD required
- Strong competency in interior design specifications and industry standards, and application of building codes and specifications
- Ability to direct and manage junior staff
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- LEED GA a plus
- NCIDQ licensure or studying to take exam a plus
Benefits full medical, dental and 401 K Bonus end of year paid vacation flexible unlimited time off
Got a question?
We're here to help. Check out our FAQ, send us an email or call us at 866-966-2488