Looking to expand their Landscape Architecture Staff with stellar Senior Landscape Architect. This specialty design firm provides architecture, land planning, landscape architecture and graphics services. They specialize in the overall theme development of master planned communities, resorts, golf clubs, health & wellness facilities, sporting venues, hospitality and specialty mixed use commercial districts that demands the unified creative talents of all their design disciplines.
Their office offers professional respect and friendly camaraderie in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The projects vary in size and scope, from intimate courtyard spaces to master-planned communities and everything in-between. They address the uniqueness of each project and developing creative solutions for their clients by working collaboratively with contractors and consultants. The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative and diverse environment as well as maintaining a professional relationships with clients and consultants.
Landscape Architect (5-8+ Years Experience) We are seeking a motivated individual for a Senior Landscape Architecture position for their Jacksonville, Florida office.
All members of the office are responsible for the production of projects, so candidates must be capable of developing design and technical solutions to projects in all phases of the design process. Interested candidates must show demonstrated experience in grading and hardscape construction documents as well.
Candidates will work collaboratively with fellow design team members and other design and engineering disciplines within an open, creative environment to deliver exceptional results for a variety of clients and project types.
This Full-Time position includes, but not limited to, the following:
-Leadership of the landscape department and management of the team.
-Assist with business development and marketing efforts landscape department
-Assists in the development of the project design and presentation materials.
– Involved with project coordination, graphics, construction documents and submittals.
– Interpret and input initial rough designs and sketches into AutoCAD to provide the framework for the design.
– Creation of construction details.
– Organize, create, and maintain all CAD or CAD related files for clients and municipalities.
– Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for review
– At least five to eight years of post-graduate experience in Landscape Architecture or similar design field.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment.
– Leadership abilities to manage a team.
– Thoughtful and creative problem solving and analytic skills.
– Strong commitment to design concepts, technical execution, and details.
– Knowledge of landscape & hardscape materials, applications and construction.
– A passion for design and understanding of hardscape and landscape materials and construction.
– Must possess a thorough understanding of design fundamentals, design development, graphic presentations, and construction document preparation.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines of multiple projects.
– Possess a high level of professionalism with strong verbal and written communication skills that are demonstrated throughout being highly motivated, positive, and a self-starter.
– Proficiency in grading plans.
– Practical experience in the United States required.
Proficiency required in the following programs:
- Land F/X
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Retirement plan 401 k matching
- Paid time off, Flexible schedule, Parental leave
- Professional development assistants
- Salary 95-120 commensurate with experience
*Send resume, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 10MB, provide a link to download if larger) to [email protected], 866-966-2488.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.