Actively searching for a Design Coordinator Senior Architect to fill an open position in their Miami Florida office. A leader in Architecture for hospitality and high-end residential projects throughout the world. This Architect firm has design offices in Miami, Dallas, Madrid, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and Trinidad & Tobago, Dubai and the Middle East.
We are looking to fill two Design Coordinator position openings one in Dallas, Texas and one in Miami, Florida.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Architecture Design Coordinators for hospitality, and ultra high end residences. What is needed is Design experience and a stellar portfolio to work in our client’s busy Florida office.
As Design Coordinator, you will collaborate with highly creative teams of architects that bring design dreams to life. You will work closely with Design Managers and Project Managers on architectural and planning projects. We are looking for enthusiasm and technical proficiency in the generation and development of design ideas and solutions. Your contributions is to provide support with conceptual designs, space planning, design development, production of architectural drawings, quality assurance, exterior architectural 3D models, and design presentations.
- Naturally solution-oriented wizard at problem-solving
- Passionate about strong design, through both 2D and 3D sketching and modeling techniques to help create and refine floor plans, elevations, and furniture renderings
- Ability to engage clients through storyboarding, design meetings, and site visits
- Engaging storyteller helping to coordinate vendors and contractors around design solutions
- A willing can-do team ethic that allows you to work on your own projects and support others
- A deft hand skilled at modifying design based on comments
- Help discover new vendors and sources for materials, furniture, fabrics, lighting, finishes
- Help finish the story through onsite construction management
- You’re a high skilled collaborator who contributes to a harmonious flow across design teams
- Thrive on a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Great people and leadership skills, able to mentor rising stars
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited university
- Recently licensed or non-registered graduate
- 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Sketch Up, Rhino, or other 3D sketch software, as well as in business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Bluebeam & Outlook)
- an ability to interpret design ideas and direction
- a natural gift for innovation and creative problem-solving
- an eagerness to learn from mentors
- Being a multitasked, self-starter, and team player with a can-do attitude
- Great benefits, Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic Life Insurance policy
- Personal, Sick, Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Discretionary bonus
- Great benefits, salary is commensurate with experience