Hello there! We’re excited to announce that we’re currently looking for talented individuals to join our team as Senior Project Managers. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a team of truly creative and talented people, then you’ve come to the right place!
We offer a great competitive salary, health benefits, 401K, and bonus for qualified candidates. As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll play a critical role in leading our Production Team from the conceptual design phase all the way through to the completion of construction documents. You’ll also will work closely with our clients and General Contractors to ensure that each project is completed on time and within budget.
We believe in fostering lasting relationships with our team members and empowering them to make a difference with each project. We value creativity, innovation, and technical excellence, and we’re always client-centric in our approach.
Our ideal candidate:
• Licensed Architect preferred.
• 15 years of experience in a Production Environment
• Strong experience with Architectural Project Management concepts and workflows
• Comprehensive knowledge of typical Structural and MEP Systems
• Comprehensive knowledge of Building Codes and the Permitting Process
• Strong team-oriented skills to move projects along their intended workflow
• Ability to mentor and praise while holding others accountable for the established goals of each project
• Experience leading and mentoring others
• Proven Project Management skills in Commercial, Hospitality, Country Club, Restaurant, and Multi-Story Residential projects
• Architectural Design Experience
• Construction Administration Experience
• Strong client, contractor, and consultant relations skills
We’re looking for team-oriented individuals who share our values, including a positive attitude, coachability, strong work ethic, attention to detail, passion, a willingness to strive for excellence, and a solution-based attitude.
Health and dental insurance coverages are generally supplied per company policy. The Company will pay for 100% of the Team Member’s only Premium for Group Medical and 100% of the Premium for Family Dental Coverage. All team members are entitled to an assigned covered parking space, 24/7 access to the building Media/Theater Room, Club Room, Pool, Rooftop Terrace, Fitness Center, and Yoga Room. Company owned Bicycles are available for use by the team members 7 days a week for their personal and/or business use of accessing the Downtown West Palm Beach or Palm Beach Island areas. Travel Allowance/Mileage Reimbursement
*If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, we encourage you to submit your resume and portfolio today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Got a question?
We're here to help. Check out our FAQ, send us an email or call us at 866-966-2488