Project Manager – Healthcare
This worldwide company is an award-winning firm delivering architecture, interior design, graphic design, and brand strategy services that transform all dimensions of the human experience, providing their clients with strategic and creative solutions that positively impact their lives and the environments where they work, serve, play, and thrive.
Their collective network includes more than 700 teammates in over 18 offices, combining industry experience, service expertise, and geographic reach to deliver projects across the country and around the world.
Now headquartered in Minneapolis, this company was founded in 1977 as an interior design firm. Currently in its second generation of ownership and leadership this company has experienced tremendous growth in revenue, teammates, and its national and global presence. This company has a tremendous track record with a broad range of clients from diverse industries. They work with more than 40 percent of the companies on the Fortune 500 list.
We are in search of organized and enthusiastic Project Managers to join our Miami office locations. These individuals will manage several teams handling multiple projects of varying size and scope, expand current client engagements, and encourage the expansion of service offerings by other COMPANY teams. We are looking for Project Managers to serve our Healthcare practice area.
- Consult with client to determine project scope, requirements, and timeline
- Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to client’s request
- Develop and execute contracts between COMPANY, its outside consultants and the client for services requested
- Establish both quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives for each project
- Finalize, communicate, and monitor project scope, schedules, work plans and budgets to the team as detailed in the agreement
- Lead and coordinate the project team’s work effort and foster a collaborative work environment
- Provide direction, technical advice, and guidance for the development of the project including the construction documents, coordination with consultants and the timely delivery of services
- Review the documents for appropriateness, accuracy and adherence to client expectations, COMPANY standards, building codes, and ADA recommendations
- Routinely monitor project financial reporting data including AR reporting, discuss problem resolutions as appropriate with Studio Director and take corrective action as agreed upon
- Enhance the work and careers of COMPANY teammates through continuous training, support, and mentoring. Participate in professional development reviews and encourage lessons learned discussions
- Effectively manage team members to maintain positive interactions, while ensuring the highest product quality and meeting client expectations within the approved fee, project budget and project schedule
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with teammates, internal and external consultants, contractors, and approval agencies
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with existing clients and pro-actively identify new and/or additional opportunities as they arise
- Meet with Studio Director periodically to review all project matters and provide recommendations for corrective actions and/or future adjustments to processes as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience with 3 years prior experience as a project manager on a range of project types including Healthcare
- Experience with retail design, financial projects, and/or highly detailed project types highly preferred.
- Familiarity with roll-out implementation projects based on provided client standards preferred.
- Great attention to detail a must.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to lead, inspire, manage, and mentor multiple project teams
- Hands-on experience in every phase of the architectural process from programming through project close-out
- Thorough understanding of the architectural design, drawing development, contract documentation and construction process including a working knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and be accountable for project fees and schedules
- Strong internal and external relationship management skills including ability to maintain and grow existing client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills including MS Office Suite is required
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision is desirable
- Revit skills are required
- LEED AP certification is a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical, dependent, transit and parking flexible spending accounts
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- Voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and child(ren)
- Accidental, hospital, critical illness, and legal coverage coverage
- Company funded disability, basic life insurance, and AD&D
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Employee assistance program offering expert advice for life and well-being
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedules and work from home options based on client’s needs
- Company discounts such as cell service and travel planning