This award winning full service design/build Landscape Company in the Orlando, Florida Area is dedicated to exceptional design quality and commitment to customer satisfaction. Each projects is crafted with unparalleled passion and attention to detail. Working with an elite clientele they focus on quality and strive to provide the finest quality material and workmanship.
If you have a passion for quality in landscape architecture and design join this company and enjoy an opportunity for growth. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of tropical plants species and a vocabulary of hardscape elements for tropical environments.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to the work.
- Plan, organize and develop preparation of landscape drawings, specifications, etc.
- Reviews shop drawings for accuracy and conformity with approved plans and specifications.
- Interprets landscape plans, specifications, as well as local codes and regulations related to the work.
- Follow up with field inspections prior to finalization of landscape plans to determine compliance with regulations and specifications.
- Provides landscape architecture planning and design documents including presentation graphics, construction documents, and construction specifications.
- BS/ Bachelors Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture/Design
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience Landscape Architecture/Design
- Must be proficient in REVIT and proficient with LumionPro8 or similar program
- High-end residential Project experience
- Experience in landscape drafting standards and procedures.
- Excellent written communication skills to interface with team
- Experienced at preparing a full set of landscape construction documents
- Knowledge of City codes and regulations
- Experienced preparing permits and bids.
- Must have excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Salary commensurate with experience